Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Puppy love

2 little cutie dogs. Well, one was a dog the other a puppy to be exact.

After watching marley and me, all the dogs in the world at any point of time becomes"marley" to me. LOL





















End of the day, at my block lift, I was stunned to see this.
Someone paint a very beautiful picture of someone's contact and unit he is staying in.
O$P$. <==== becomes shortform




















If I were Mr Long, I would rephrase the whole sentence.

Hi you,

It comes to my attention that you have default on recent payment of xxx amount with xxx interest.

I would kindly appreciate if you could make payment ASAP.

Any inconvenience caused would be regretted

Best Regards,
Ah long,
BFF always

P.S No matter where you are, we will be close to you.

No comments: